Aysha Nagieva (b. 1999) is a painter who graduated from City & Guilds of London Art School with a First-Class BA in Fine Art in August of 2021. After graduation she was shortlisted for the ACS Studio Prize 2021. Nagieva took part in Four You Gallery’s online group show ‘In the Eye of the Beholder’ in December of 2021 and had an online solo show, ‘A Birthday Party’, with the same gallery in May of 2022. In 2022, she exhibited in ‘Go Figure!’ with Daniel Raphael Gallery and ‘Initiation’ with Popi Gallery in July, ‘Angels With Dirty Faces’ with Ojiri Gallery in October and ‘Spectrum: The Paperwork Show’ with Better Go South in November of the same year. She lives and works in London.
1. 'Pink Rave', oil and acrylic paint on canvas, 100cm x 140cm, 2022.
2. 'The Bee. Profile', oil and acrylic paint on canvas, 85cm x 60cm, 2022.
3. 'The Knight', oil and acrylic paint on canvas, 100cm x 75cm, 2022.
4. 'Birthday Girl', oil and acrylic paint on canvas, 200cm x 160cm, 2022.
5. 'The Hermit', oil and acrylic paint on canvas, 100cm x 75cm, 2022.
6. 'A Crush', oil paint on canvas, 48cm x 41cm, 2022.